Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day 2009


Above is a photo of me and my mother Joyce in Maui from 2005, a few days before my wedding.  This podcast celebrates the music and musical artists I wouldn't know and/or will forever associate with my mom.  Great news is, Mom had/has excellent taste so this should be a podcast that's fun for everyone.  Happy Mother's Day!

Playlist:

Lori Lakin Hutcherson - "The Good Morning Song"
The Intruders - "I'll Always Love My Mama" (partial)
Al Wilson - "La La Peace Song"
Helen Reddy - "Peaceful"
Prince - "Sexy Dancer"
Julie Andrews - "A Spoonful Of Sugar"
Nancy Wilson - "When Sunny Gets Blue"
Lou Rawls - "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine"
The Stylistics - "Star On A TV Show"
Justin Timberlake - "Rock Your Body"
Diana Ross - "Touch Me In The Morning"

If you want to download an mp3 of this podcast, click below:


Please leave comments or requests below or e-mail me and I'll be sure to respond.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea -- a playlist inspired by the music of our mothers. This is a good list. Came home from Mother's Day dinner and this let me unwind and relive thoughts of Mom. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete