Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Teen Dreams, Pt. 2: The Collective


They're back!  As promised in my "Teen Dreams" podcast, if I got enough requests, I'd do a follow-up show on Teen Idols.   Happily, my wonderful listeners did not disappoint, so here's "Teen Dreams, Pt. 2: The Collective" -- entitled such because, to paraphrase "High School Musical," we were all in this together.  It was as much fun as Part One for me, and I hope you feel the same.  And as a "Teen Dreams" video bonus, you can click right here to link to Janet's still-incredible "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" video  or Madonna's iconic "Lucky Star" video!  Enjoy!

Playlist:

Justin Timberlake - "Sexy Back" (partial)
Madonna - "Lucky Star"
Duran Duran - "Girls On Film"
Styx - "Too Much Time On My Hands"
Frankie Avalon - "Venus"
The Supremes - "You Keep Me Hangin' On"
Shaun Cassidy - "Hey Deanie"
Spice Girls - "Wannabe"
Wham! feat. George Michael - "Careless Whisper"
The Police - "Can't Stand Losing You"
Sparks - "I Wish I Looked A Little Better"
Lady GaGa - "Starstruck"
Janet Jackson - "Love Will Never Do (Without You)"

If you want to download an mp3 of this podcast, click below:

1 comment:

  1. Sparks, Shaun Cassidy AND Styx. What more can a girl ask for???

    ReplyDelete